Vendors for 2016 BC Ukrainian Cultural Festival:
BC Ukrainian Cultural Festival Society: Surrey, BC
- T-shirts, poppyseed rolls, kobassa
Josie’s Joys: Victoria, BC
- Ukrainian souvenirs, egg supplies, beaded mini vinoks, linens
Kelowna Kozak: Kelowna, BC
- Embroidered shirts, hats, gym bags
Lyn Tretiak Art: Coquitlam, BC
- Original artwork, prints, cards, novelties
Marcia Moroz: New Westminster, BC
- Hand decorated Ukrainian dancer sugar cookies
Myla Synytsya: Surrey, BC
- Wooden Easter eggs, embroidered pictures
Sandra’s Old World Charm: Edmonton, Alberta
- Embroidered blouses and shirts, table linens, amber jewelry, ceramics
Ukrainian Club of Abbotsford: Abbotsford, BC
- Cookbooks, ceramics, embroidery, pysanky supplies, aprons
White Tara Healing Arts & Spa and Joyful Wonder: Pender Island, BC
- Aromatherapy products (essential oils), children’s book, face painting
Zaruba Beads: New Westminster, BC
- Handmade unique beaded wearable arts, hand embroidered fashion, accessories
Our vendors will be announced as they register for this year’s festival.
Are you interested in being a vendor at our Festival this year? Please refer to the cover letter and vendor registration forms below for more information.
Can’t make it to the Festival but still want to participate? Complete the following form to advertise in our program.
If you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to help.
The vendor area is accessible from 9:00am to 4:00pm